Frequently Asked Questions



My student lives in the residence halls and is having trouble with a roommate. What should they do?

There are resident advisors (RAs) living in every residence hall on campus. They are available to help with roommate disagreements, discord and other issues.

Housing and Residence Life
1509 East Campus Drive