Frequently Asked Questions

Student Services


My student needs a job and/or an internship. Where can they get help?

Your student can find assistance at the Career Center. The Career Center offers walk-in hours, and all these services are free of charge for enrolled students. For internships, they can visit the Center for Internships & Community Engagement (CICE) to learn about available academic internships and service-learning opportunities.

Center for Internships & Community Engagement
Langsdorf Hall 206

Career Center
Langsdorf Hall 208

My student is interested in studying abroad. Is there someone they can speak to?

The Study Abroad Office guides students through the selection process based on academics, finances and personal guidance. Students are highly encouraged to begin planning one year before they plan to study abroad.

Study Abroad Office
University Hall 244

How do I find out about scholarships?

The Financial Aid Office and Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) offer many scholarships for students. Students can visit these offices to find more information about deadlines, CSUF criteria and downloadable applications.

Financial Aid Office
University Hall 146

Associated Students, CSUF, Inc.
Titan Student Union 128