Titan Parent and Family Scholarship
We are not currently accepting applications for the Titan Parent and Family Scholarship. The next opportunity to apply will begin in May 2019.
Apply for the Titan Parent and Family Scholarship
Established by: This program was established by the Cal State Fullerton Titan Parent and Family Association. Scholarship funds are raised through the generous support of CSUF parent and family members during fundraising efforts through phone campaigns and parent and family programs and events. Funds must be used for the upcoming academic year and may not be transferred to another school or program. A minimum of two scholarships will be awarded in August.
Open to: This award is open to all CSUF undergraduate students. Priority will be given to students with family members in the Titan Parent and Family Association.
Criteria: Minimum 2.0 GPA | Enrolled in a minimum of 12 units per semester | Community Service
- Complete and sign the first page of the Scholarship and Awards (SA) application form;
- Type one-page, double-spaced responses to each of the three essay statements;
- Submit completed application form and essay questions directly to Parent and Family Relations, College Park 850, (657) 278-2958. Complete applications must be received by 5 p.m. on the first Friday in May;
- Selected recipients will be expected to attend one Titan Parent and Family event during the upcoming academic year (date to be announced), and sign a photo release.
- Who has influenced your life in a positive way and how?
- Share a challenging experience that you faced, and how you overcame it.
- Give an example of how you’ve served in your community, and/or how you hope to give back in the future.
Application Deadline: Friday May 4th by 5 p.m. at College Park 850.
- Complete and sign the Scholarship and Awards (SA) application form ;
- Type responses to the three essay statements;
- Submit completed application form and essay statements directly to Parent and Family Relations in University Advancement
College Park 850
- Complete applications must be received by 5 p.m. on the deadline date.
- Selected recipients will be expected to attend one Titan Parents event during the upcoming academic year (date to be announced), and sign a photo release.
Say hello to the 2017 recipients! Not only did they get $1,000 scholarships, but they also got to meet and great parents and family members during Family Weekend.
Susan Hipkins '20 – Biological Science Major, College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Scarlett Kirn '18 – Entertainment Art/Animation Major, College of the Arts
Erica Garcia '18 – English Major, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
THANK YOU FROM OUR SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
"Thank you so much for your contribution, it has truly made a difference in my life!
- Susan Hipkins '20
"Thank you very much! This really means a lot to me and will really help me further my education here at CSUF"
- Scarlett Kirn '18
I cannot express how grateful I am for all of your generosity and the presence of your organization. Your commitment to community and care for ensuring opportunities for students to achieve their academic goals do not go unappreciated! I believe this university is better as your commitment and support is a part of it. This scholarship means so much to me. I feel closer to my dreams because of your help! Thank you endlessly for your time and for your support.
-Erica Garcia '18
Scholarships are only made possible through the generous support of CSUF parents and family members just like you. If you would like to contribute to the Titan Parent and Family Association Scholarship Fund, you can do so by clicking below.