Titan Parent and Family Scholarships
Established by: This program was established by the Cal State Fullerton Titan Parent and Family Association. Scholarship funds are raised through the generous support of CSUF parent and family members during fundraising efforts through phone campaigns and parent and family programs and events. Funds must be used for the upcoming academic year and may not be transferred to another school or program. A minimum of two scholarships will be awarded in August.
Amount: $1,000 each (mulitiple available)
Open to: This award is open to all CSUF undergraduate students. Priority will be given to students with family members in the Titan Parent and Family Association.
Criteria: Minimum 2.0 GPA | Enrolled in a minimum of 12 units per semester | Community Service
Scholarship recipients will be expected to have their photo taken, provide a photo release and write a note of thanks to scholarship donors.
- Complete and sign the first page of the Scholarship and Awards (SA) application form ;
- Type one-page, double-spaced responses to each of the three essay questions (below);
- Submit completed application form and essay responses by the stated deadline:
In Person: Titan Parent and Family Association, College Park 850
By Mail: Titan Parent and Family Association, 2600 Nutwood Ave, Ste 850., Fullerton, CA 92831
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who has influenced your life in a positive way and how?
- Share a challenging experience that you faced, and how you overcame it.
- Give an example of how you’ve served in your community, and/or how you hope to give back in the future.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 28, 2020
Scholarships are made possible through the generous support of CSUF parents and family members just like you. Please click the button below to contribute.